All of us, at one point in our lives, will be either directly or indirectly affected by cancer. The American Cancer Society does a fantastic job on educating the public and raising money for cancer research. Hopefully, a cure or better treatment options will be available within our lifetimes, but they need our help. Hence, the proceeds of the sales for each of these keychains will be donated to my school's Relay for Life team to help in the search for a cure.

These keychains are perfect for busy moms, teachers and survivors or fighters alike. They make excellent "just because" gifts, stocking stuffers and teacher appreciation gifts.

Click on the link "Order your keychains here" here or below to place your order.

Questions? Email keychainsforacause@gmail.com

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Beaded and Chenille Key Chains!

I've been thinking of adding a "reviews" page to the Keychains for a Cause page. I got an email yesterday from someone asking about my credibility and realized that the average joe from the Internet wouldn't realize that when they place their order, their purchase REALLY will show up in the mail in a few days. If you've purchased a key chain, and you wouldn't mind me using your words that you've left here or in other places, please either leave a comment here or email me. I'd appreciate it.

Then.....On to some bling! My mother's been asking me to make a "flashy" key chain to send to my grandmother. She loves things with some pizazz, so here it is!
Now that's fancy pants! I took it outside to photograph so you could see the beading on it a bit better. I love the way it looks on my wrist also, although I made it a bit wider so she wouldn't have to struggle to get her fist inside it.
This key chain and the chenille one below will be up on the website shortly!