All of us, at one point in our lives, will be either directly or indirectly affected by cancer. The American Cancer Society does a fantastic job on educating the public and raising money for cancer research. Hopefully, a cure or better treatment options will be available within our lifetimes, but they need our help. Hence, the proceeds of the sales for each of these keychains will be donated to my school's Relay for Life team to help in the search for a cure.

These keychains are perfect for busy moms, teachers and survivors or fighters alike. They make excellent "just because" gifts, stocking stuffers and teacher appreciation gifts.

Click on the link "Order your keychains here" here or below to place your order.

Questions? Email keychainsforacause@gmail.com

Sunday, November 7, 2010

University of Georgia (UGA) key chains... Again!

I've spent all season looking for UGA ribbon and sure enough, I found it today!

Here are our two newest designs for University of Georgia Bulldog fans:
This one has stripes and a black 'super G' and at the loop there is a red bulldog square also. This fits the thick 1.25 inch cotton webbing.

This one is red and black blocked sections lined with the 'super G' logo. It's on the thinner 1 inch nylon webbing.
I hope you'll like them as much as I do! There were only a few rolls of ribbon available, so get them while you can!
In the next weeks you'll see Auburn, Tennessee, Alabama, LSU, Georgia Tech, USC, and Illinios ribbons for keychains on the website. I'll post them as available as soon as I can.
Have a college you'd like to see represented in a keychain that I haven't already mentioned? Just email me and we'll make it happen!!