All of us, at one point in our lives, will be either directly or indirectly affected by cancer. The American Cancer Society does a fantastic job on educating the public and raising money for cancer research. Hopefully, a cure or better treatment options will be available within our lifetimes, but they need our help. Hence, the proceeds of the sales for each of these keychains will be donated to my school's Relay for Life team to help in the search for a cure.

These keychains are perfect for busy moms, teachers and survivors or fighters alike. They make excellent "just because" gifts, stocking stuffers and teacher appreciation gifts.

Click on the link "Order your keychains here" here or below to place your order.

Questions? Email keychainsforacause@gmail.com

Monday, November 1, 2010

A Wonderful Gift!

A long time friend, but sadly, one we see far too infrequently, has done an amazing thing for Keychains for a Cause. She had some left over ribbon from craft projects that she offered to send me. I was thrilled. I received the package today and was just overwhelmed by her kindness, for not only was there the bag of random lengths of ribbon,


but laying on top of that bag were oodles and oodles of full spools of ribbon.
Some designs I've been drooling over for ages and just never have bought. I especially love both the brown and black giraffe patterns. What makes everything infinitely more wonderful was in the bag of ribbon was the dark, dark blue ribbon I had been needing to complete the Auburn keychain order I got in this weekend.
Something told me not to go out to buy that ribbon! Thank you, Suzanna. You've done a wonderful thing and we'll most certainly put the ribbon to fantastic use. I'll try to get some of it on the website as soon as possible, knowing that it will never all fit on there. It's that fantastic.